1. Which educational bodies is PAE affiliated to?

The school is affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi. English is the medium of instruction.

2. How well can the students cope up with CBSE if they are from a different board?

There will not be any difficulty as CBSE are of equal standards. This has been the experience of a large number of our students and teaching staff.

3. Which are the grades for which admission can be sought?

The admission will be available for Grade IV to XII

4. How can I register my ward’s name for admission?

Application forms can be either downloaded from the website or picked up from corporate office or school campus. Filled in application forms with registration fees and photocopy of the report card of the previous grade to be submitted for the registration.

5. What are the eligibility criteria for admission into PAE?

PAE would welcome inquiries from parents in India and Non Residential Indians. For foreign students, admissions are opened from Grade IV to Grade VII only, so that the child can adapt to the Indian School environment easily. Entrance test is mandatory so as to understand the child’s knowledge of the subjects.

6. When does the academic session start at PAE?

The school will re-open on the first Monday of July every year. The academic year continues up to April in the subsequent year. There will be mid-term vacation of about 3-4 weeks during Diwali. The academic year will conclude in the month of April.

7. What is provisional admission?

For all Grade XI admissions, we make provisional admission, as the results of the grade X varies from state to state. After the results are out, the admissions would be confirmed.

8. What are the documents required for admission?

  • The Application Form : Filled in Application for admission
  • Recent photographs: 24 copies of colour passport size photographs
  • Registration fee: A non-refundable demand draft payable in favour of Patwa Academy for Education.
  • School Reports: Photocopies of the previous year and current year report card.
  • Transfer Certificate: Transfer Certificate to be submitted for all grades. For Grade X, XI and XII admissions, Transfer Certificate to be countersigned by the concerned authority of the educational board.
  • Character Certificate: These should be addressed to the Principal recommended by the previous school authorities.
  • For Grade X Admission, Grade IX CBSE registration card to be submitted.

9. Whom should I contact for further information?

Corporate Office
Patwa Academy for Education,
Cheeta Kheda Road, Neemuch 458441.
Email: paeneemuch@yahoo.co.in
Tel: (07423) 268435, 268437.
Mob: +91 9644361551.

10. How do I report for admission?

Candidates accompanied by parents or guardians are to report on the day notified by the school. Balance fees to be cleared. All the original documents like Promotion card, transfer certificate, in case of NRI-Passports to be submitted at the administrative office. They should report with their baggage’s, with belongings mentioned as per the things to be brought.